Roche Rapide P10 1/12 200m World GT Competition Car Kit
After Rapide P12 1/12 scale competition pan car kit released on March 2015 we are proud to announce that the second complete car kit, the Rapide P10 World GT 200mm 1/10 competition pan car from Roche. The new kit is scheduled to be released at the end of August 2015.
- 2.5mm high grade graphite materials for main chassis
- Wheel base adjustable (253mm-256.5mm). +/-2.0mm adjust from front lower aluminum suspension block. +/-1.5mm adjust from graphite front suspension mount plate.
- Caster adjustment : 1.8/3.25/6.15 deg
- Bearing steering rack system design, more proportional and smooth steering feel. Quick adjust Ackerman.
- Low friction coating pivot balls and ball studs
- Front upper arm mount pin brace
- Polished kingpin and upper hinge pin (M3x30mm, M3x16mm)
- Hard coated aluminum steering turnbuckles
- Spring steel upper arm turnbuckle (M3x15mm)
- High grade composite front suspension plastic parts from Xenon Racing (Japan)
- Low profile and mini size servo compatible
- Micro center damper with POM CNC machined piston
- Quick center damper angle adjustment design
- Aluminum center damper and antenna mount
- Inline alignment battery placement. Forward/backward position selectable.
- 7075 aluminum rear chassis brace mount
- 7075 aluminum easy adjust side spring holder
- 7075 aluminum motor mount and left rear bulkhead
- 7075 aluminum main shaft holder, precise adjustment ride height by spacers. +/-1mm forward/backward main shaft position adjustment
- 2.5mm graphite rear motor pod bottom stiffener
- Difference angle pod link position adjustable.
- High precision ball differential and reliable carbon main shaft
- Thrust ball bearing is included in ball differential with maximum performance
- 64P 93T (16 balls) spur gear from Xenon Racing
The Roche Rapide P10 World GT is available new for pre-order at Shop.RocheRCUSA.com